If you’ve ever watched a video online, chances are, you’ve used Youtube. It’s the best place to find viral videos and other entertaining movies, and share your special moments with others. Before Youtube got bought by Google, the app was not so great, but Google has done a lot to improve it. Now, it’s a pretty useful app, which works seamlessly with your Google login.
In the latest edition, there is a great new feature that allows users to load videos in the background while multitasking in other apps, which sort of makes up for the sometimes long load times. Whether you’re using Youtube’s app to find a funny clip or a great song, Google is updating it every few weeks to make it even easier to watch videos on your mobile device.
Pros & Cons
- Allows for multitasking while loading videos in the background
- Google pushes updates every few weeks so the app is always improving
- App retains functionality of site – follow channels, save favorites, send videos
- New service called Youtube Mix – a radio with unlimited skips!
- Videos can take a long time to load
- Intermittent connection problems or lagging
- Watching too many videos can eat up your battery life