For a cool bike racing game, try Trials Frontier. You'll get to ride a cool motorcycle across all sorts of different landscapes and win races, if you're good enough! The tricks are actually based on physics so they seem pretty realistic.
You can participate in missions, and help your own village grow not by growing and tending to crops, but by crushing them with your bike! Plus you can customize your bike once you get loot for upgrades.
Pros & Cons
- Bike game with great graphics
- Simple yet complex storyline that draws you into the game
- Leaderboards so you can see where you stand
- Many missions, bikes and environments to ride in
- In game purchases make game easier
- Long load times/freezing reported
- Based on luck almost as much as skill