The Wall Street Journal is one of the most respected newspapers in the USA. It is well regarded for it's business acumen and financial news. WSJ really puts you in control - control how often the app refreshes, read a 7 day archive of the paper, and get push notifications on iOS.
With Apple devices they use something called Handoff which means you can start reading something on your iPhone and seamlessly move your reading to your apple computer, iPad or other Apple device.
Pros & Cons
- Get WSJ content on your device
- Push notifications on iOS
- Save and read articles later on iOS
- Access to rich photos & full screen videos as well as written content
- Need to subscribe to get access to all content
- iOS app has many more features than Android
- Android users report a lot of malfunctions/bugs