The Sims is the ultimate simulation game. In the desktop version, you can create your own characters, give them personality traits and see them grow from birth to death, getting married, having kids, getting abducted by aliens and more. From the mundane to the wacky, The Sims on your computer has it all.
The Sims Free Play is a fun game for your mobile device that has a lot - for a mobile simulation game - but doesn't have everything you can do on the computer. The goals are the same - make sure your sim is happy, healthy and succeeding at work, but it's just in a smaller world with less options than the computer game. That being said - it's a really fun game!
Pros & Cons
- “Lite” version of The Sims desktop game
- Customize your character and their house
- Has every stage of life from baby to elderly
- Care for Sims Pets too
- Less options and functions than computer version
- Requires internet connection and could use a lot of data
- Intended for users 13+