The Infatuation is an app that has restaurant reviews for 6 US cities, and it seems they plan to expand. The current cities are New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Denver and Austin, so if you don't live in one of these locales, don't download the app because it will be a waste. Otherwise, people do like the app because it is like Yelp but a bit more tasteful with more discretion. The app also have Uber and Open Table integration so you can call a car to get you there after you make a reservation.
While most apps do have features for the disabled, namely blind people, The Infatuation doesn't, so blind people do not like that about it.
Pros & Cons
- Restaurant reviews for 6 major US cities
- Find restaurants near you with map feature
- Has Uber and Open Table integrated with the app
- Save places to your “hit list”
- If you’re not in NYC, LA, Chicago, SF, Denver or Austin you’re out of luck
- It’s kind of like Yelp but with less options
- No accessibility features for blind people