When you first see Terraria, it may remind you of other games like Minecraft, which also have a cute, pixelated look that will make you nostalgic for the days of Super Nintendo. It’s actually the app version of a PC game.
The world is completely randomly generated and you can do with it what you wish. If you’re wondering what to do with all of your freedom, consult the Terraria Wiki to find out how to play. Most people have reported that the controls of the game are kind of difficult to figure out and use on a mobile device, but once you get the hang of it, the game is pretty fun!
Pros & Cons
- Cool Pixel Graphic Game With Rich Fantasy World
- Wiki Helps You Figure Out Game Play
- Lots of Variety in Crafting Recipes, Baddies, Bosses and Block Types
- Day/Night Cycles
- Controls are Clunky
- Users Report Zoom Issues on iPhones
- Similar Style to Other Games