TeacherKit is a great app for teachers who need to keep track of everything in their classrooms. You can create different profiles for your students and make notes on their behavior, if necessary. But the best features of the app are a gradebook for recording students marks and even track attendance.
Keep a database of parent contact information and even print seating charts to show your students where they should sit. TeacherKit is free, but you can get even better features if you decide to subscribe to the service for just $3.99 per month or $39.99 for the year.
Pros & Cons
- Comprehensive app for teachers to keep track of classes
- Log attendance and create seating charts
- Record grades
- Keep student profiles and behavioral notes
- Have to subscribe to access all features
- Lesson planning feature would be good
- Some issues with logging in at times