Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a game that is kind of similar to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, in that it is an RPG in which you develop your characters, but one might say this one is a bit more simple. Just pick your characters from the whole Star Wars universe and timeline, train them, load them up with gear and fight in places like Hoth or Tatooine.
The game is free but in order to really play you might want to buy some upgrades, especially because the energy you need to fight refills maddeningly slow. However, it is a fun game if you like Star Wars or science fiction RPGs.
Pros & Cons
- Awesome Star Wars RPG
- Includes characters from every Star Wars generation
- Fight in locations from Star Wars movies
- Train champions and unlock powerful upgrades
- Energy doesn’t refill quickly
- Need to pay for some upgrades
- Similar to other Star Wars Games