Redden is a cool new app that is just starting to get popular. It is a storybook game that deals with fantasy and human history. It is also quite meta as the story is about modern devices and tools which reflect back on their history throughout time going back to axes and other tools.
The app has the beautiful animation and artwork that you would expect of a fine game of Korean origins and there are 33 areas of history to explore. In the game part of the story, you are a tool and have to be quick to hit targets and break through obstacles. The game is surprisingly engaging and a joy to discover. It will also make you think!
Pros & Cons
- Beautifully animated game with unique storyline premise
- Awesome sounds and music
- Three levels of challenge
- Very unique game and premise
- No free trial like many games
- Game is hard so you can get stuck on a level for a while
- Beautiful animations are not in HD