If you have a little one between the ages of 4 and 8 who is not excited about reading, you should get them the Read app right now. It's a beautifully crafted app that makes it fun and easy for young ones to learn how to read. There are many different games in the app that are ideal for any kind of learner at any stage of reading. The app is actually made for first time readers and through 20 lessons, kids can learn how to read.
One of the coolest things about the app is that it has different accents so your kids can learn how to read in their native tone, though some people have an issue with the way the American accent pronounces some things as they feel it's not 100% accurate.
Pros & Cons
- Kids can learn to read in 20 lessons
- Has writing lessons too
- Has a variety of accents to help kids learn natively
- Made for first time readers
- Some people feel the American accent isn’t accurate
- Takes up a lot of memory
- Otherwise, the app is awesome