NYT Now is a must have for those who are addicted to the New York Times but don't necessarily have time to pore over the whole thing whenever they want. The app provides you with a great morning summary to show you the weather and tell you what you need to know for the day. The articles in the app have an estimated time to read, and give you easy to read summaries and sometimes bullet points so you can get the message without having to read whole long articles.
The only downside to the NYT Now app is that it is only for iPhone, so Android users, you'll just have to keep using the regular New York Times app if you want to read the New York Times from your device every morning!
Pros & Cons
- Hand picked articles from New York Times and around the web, chosen by NYT editors
- Easy to read article summaries and bullet points for when you don’t have time
- Convenient “Morning Briefing”
- Fun mini crosswords
- iPhone only
- Only useful if you like the NYT
- That’s it, people really rave about this app!