The Minecraft app is the pocket version of the popular game that everyone loves. Most say this game is appropriate for anyone over the age of 6. The game is all about building your own world and doing whatever you want, which is why it has garnered such a cult following. If you’re a desktop player, then the app is a must have for when you are on the go.
The Minecraft app - also called Minecraft Pocket Edition - brings most of the functionality of the desktop game to your mobile device or tablet. However, a few key items are missing and some users rue the fact that you can’t connect to your PC games from the mobile version - you create a new world through the app.
Pros & Cons
- Play Minecraft on Mobile Devices and Tablets
- Create Your Own World with No Structure or Objectives
- App Has Different Game Play Modes like Survival and Creative Mode
- Continuous Updates – App is Always Improving
- Can’t Connect to PC Minecraft Games on iOS version
- Doesn’t Have as Many Blocks or Options as Computer Version
- Have to Pay to Unlock Some Features