Microbots is a cute game that has the type of animation that has become popularized with games like Minecraft. It looks slightly retro, but it is made for modern devices. You play the part of a robot and you have to eradicate a Microbot infestation that could threaten to take up your entire screen. You have to direct the Microbots to the right place to score, by drawing paths. Can you save the bot universe?
It's a nice game that does have that addictive and replayable feeling, but some people find it pretty boring after they play it for a while. Either way, it's free so it's probably worth a try if you've got some space on your iPhone.
Pros & Cons
- Powerful illustration app
- Game has a lot of replay potential
- Graphics are cool and retro
- Can save your game and come back to it
- Some find the game boring
- Can be addictive/time wasting
- Game is repetitive