MailTime is a pretty cool app, in concept. The idea is that it finds the conversations that are actually important in your e-mail, and puts them into an easy to read bubble message format, which is what people are used to seeing in their text messaging. Sometimes e-mails can be so confusing, so this app tries to make things less complicated.
However, some people think that the type is a bit too small. They also find the way that the messages are timestamped a bit frustrating. Messages that are from a few days ago will have a time on it, but ones more recently received will say "yesterday" or the like.
Pros & Cons
- Turns e-mail into instant message style conversations
- Supports many email clients
- Intelligent inbox shows you mail that is important – not spam
- Notifications if your message is getting a bit verbose
- Lack of communication between your regular e-mail and the app
- Some think text is too small
- Problems with time-stamping of messages