Ever since The Lego Movie came out, Legos have been enjoying a nice resurgence, leading to a number of fun apps and games. Lego Ninjago is an endless runner game where you try to make it to the top of "Borg Tower." You can play as some of your favorite characters from The Lego Movie, running, jumping or slashing at obstacles to stay in the game as long as possible.
If you're playing in storymode, you don't have to go to the beginning, which is far back there, but just to the last checkpoint, so it is less frustrating than some other endless runner games. There is also an endless mode that is just about scoring as high as you possibly can!
Pros & Cons
- Fun Lego App that combines Legos and ninjas
- In story mode if you die you just go back to a checkpoint
- Endless mode lets you rack up points
- Graphics are cool
- Why no girl playable characters?
- This type of game is not enjoyed by everyone
- Pretty addictive