Instagram is the biggest social network that is image based. It is easy to take pictures, and apply creative and interesting filters if you wish, then post them for all of your followers to see. You can also edit your photos with tools to improve things like brightness and contrast. Recently, Instagram also added the ability to upload 15 second videos, to which you can also apply filters. Instagram is a great way to stay connected, and see what your friends and favorite celebrities are up to.
The latest update to this app has a lot of new features, including trending tags and places, and exciting curated collections created by Instagram. You can also use Siri’s handoff feature to use your Apple Watch to post pictures to Instagram using iOS!
Pros & Cons
- Best photo sharing network – Quickly share photos and videos
- Edit your photos and videos and add filters
- App can integrate with Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
- Simple layout and design that is easy to use
- Could have more editing features
- Slow loading times
- Photos on Instagram are owned by the app