Inbox by Gmail is a pretty good app to keep your e-mail organized. There are a few downsides which are that you can't print an e-mail and you also can't copy/paste in the app, which seems like a major lacking feature. You also need to essentially be comfortable with forwarding all of your e-mail to one inbox with this app.
However, what this app does, it does do well. It groups all of your e-mails by type and allows you set reminders based on e-mails. Many people feel this is the e-mail app that can keep them the most organized of all the ones that are out there right now.
Pros & Cons
- E-mail app to help keep you organized
- Bundles similar types of messages together
- Set reminders so you’ll never forget anything
- Works with Gmail and says it offers more security than other e-mail apps
- No option to print e-mails
- Doesn’t allow for copy/pasting
- Not reportedly great at showing responsive e-mails