Hello Heart is a great idea for an app and it seems like the iOS version is way better than the Android version. The app is HIPAA compliant so you can rest assured that your health information will stay private. Collect your data, and don't worry, the app will remind you to get it, so you can track your blood pressure, weight and BMI with the app. This app is so effective, they report that 30% of users have lowered their BP by 10 points or more.
It also works with Apple Watch to make it even easier to track your blood pressure. You can import information from your doctor into the app, but the app is only connected with 60% of clinics in the US, so your doctor might not be on there.
Pros & Cons
- Manage blood pressure tracking and medications
- Explanations of what your blood pressure readings mean
- Weight & BMI Tracker
- Compatible with many FDA approved blood pressure monitors
- Have to login with a password every time
- Would be nice if it integrated with other health and fitness apps
- Costs a lot for what it is