Heads Up is a really fun game that pretty much anyone can enjoy. It was originally created by Ellen Degeneres, and debuted in real life play on her show, The Ellen Degeneres Show. How it works in real life is, you place a card on your head and have to guess what it is based on everyone else’s hilarious clues.
The app version of the games turns your phone into a great multiplayer device for the party game. You can play with 1 other person, up to 100 other people! There are a lot of different categories to choose from, and you can take videos of the hilarious action in app, and share them directly to Facebook, or just save them to your phone.
Pros & Cons
- Heads Up Turns Your Phone into a Party Game
- Can Purchase Additional Decks/Categories
- Easy to Use Controls
- Some Decks Available in Spanish
- Big Download Upon First Opening
- Some Users Report Slow Loading
- Need Cell Service or Wifi for App to Work