Google Wallet is a new app from Google that will help you organize your payments and allow you to use your phone to pay for things with your regular credit and debit cards. If you have an Android phone, it works seamlessly with Android Pay. If you don't it is still a useful app to have because you can use it to send money to other people, and pay for things on Google Play, Youtube and other things online.
The app is just so easy to use. It's simple to select the card you want to use, or lock cards so you don't use them by accident. Track you transactions and use the money you receive in the app anywhere that accepts debit Mastercards.
Pros & Cons
- Convenient Consumer Payments App
- Can have recurring transfers to your bank account
- Don’t have to take our your wallet every time you shop
- App claims to be very safe and secure
- US Only
- Says it is safe but is any online payment system truly 100% safe?
- Makes it really easy to spend money