Game of War is a strategy game that takes place in real time. The cool thing about this game is that to do the whole storyline will take you a few months. The downside is that, it only really requires a few minutes of attention here and there to make it go, so gameplay is not all that captivating.
The point of the game is to build your resources, upgrade all of your buildings and protect your empire or attack other settlements. However, especially as things get on in the game, some things take such a long time that it becomes a drag. If you are a diehard fan of this genre, you will love this game, but others who are new to the genre might find it a bit boring.
Pros & Cons
- RPG with great graphics & performance
- Free to play
- Interact with millions of players online
- Fun social features – you can give special titles to friends!
- Slow gameplay, so a little boring
- In app purchases help you get ahead but can be costly
- Not an original game concept