WARNING: This seriously creepy horror game is not for the faint of heart! Five Nights at Freddy's shows you the monsters that really do live in your closet - and they are not sweet and nice. You play the part of a kid who needs to stay awake all night long and watch every dark corner and closet door every night in this unique game. Beat monsters who look like creepy horror show toys by shining your flashlight on them, but if you let them get to close, then even your flashlight won't be able to save you.
The game might run slower on older devices since it does have rich animations so beware.
Pros & Cons
- Unique and actually scary game premise
- New versions of the game available for when you beat this one
- Perfect for fans of the horror genre
- Did we mention this game is really scary?
- Might be too scary for some people
- Needs 512MB of RAM to run properly
- Once you beat it, it’s pretty much useless