Final Fable is a fantasy game for Android devices. Most people like it because while there are in app purchases, the game doesn’t try to get you to buy things as often as some other apps. Unfortunately, this app does require an internet connection.
The story in the game is rich and mystical. The world of Fantasia is facing some bad evil, causing classic fairy tale characters to act crazy, and stray from their traditional narratives. You get to gather a team and save all of the fables from certain doom! It’s a combination of a strategy game and a card collecting game that will keep you engaged as you move through the tales and save Fantasia.
Pros & Cons
- Rich fantasy world with creative graphics
- Build your fairytale team from the ground up
- Great for kids age 10 and older
- More than 100 levels to play
- In app purchases, though, they are not pushed as hard as some other apps.
- Requires an internet connection to play
- Not available on iOS