Farm Heroes Saga is somewhat similar to King’s other games like Candy Crush Saga or Bubble Witch Saga. You make your way through levels and worlds, matching fruits and veggies, defeating evil raccoons and saving the farm in different cute environments. The graphics and animations are simply adorable and the game is great for adults and kids alike.
Each level has an exciting mission, like a goal to meet of how many types of crops to collect, or other challenges. Plus, like most of King’s games, the social features are what make it really special. You can send friends extra lives or gifts and compete for the best score.
Pros & Cons
- Fun animal and crop themed game – great for kids and adults
- Lives regenerate every so often so you can keep playing
- Get fun boosters to help you win
- Cute animations and great sound
- Addictive game that can help you waste time
- Too many in app purchases possible
- Some find the social features annoying – constant invitations and requests