What do you do in case of nuclear apocalypse? Fallout Shelter answers that question and more, in the form of a game where you try to build the best shelter and keep it going for as long as possible. The game is kind of like a post apocalyptic version of the Sims. New residents are introduced all the time and you can assign them jobs, as well as expand your shelter to make room for everyone.
You can also send your post apocalyptic minions above ground to explore the nuclear wasteland that the earth has become, where they might find handy survival tools...or meet certain doom! Players love this game and find the premise unique and stimulating.
Pros & Cons
- Unique game premise with rich fantasy world
- Game is challenging but still fun
- You control the game
- Grow it into a thriving underground community!
- Only works on iOS7 on iPhone 5 or later, iPad 3 or later, iPad mini 2 or later
- You have to check the game every day, if you want to do well
- Game can be frustratingly difficult at first