Facebook is the world’s largest social networking site, and so, everyone who wants to use the network on their mobile devices must download the Facebook app which is available for either iOS or Android. It is definitely the best way to stay connected with all of your friends, near and far, and share the moments of your life with loved ones.
Facebook’s app has all of the functionality of their website - update your status, upload photos, review events, check in to places and more. It’s a smooth design that is very intuitive, and Facebook’s mobile site has set the bar for other social apps. The app is updated every two weeks with tweaks and improvements - usually in speed and functionality. If you need to connect on the go - Facebook is definitely the best app for keeping up with what’s going on.
Pros & Cons
- App has most functionality of Facebook website
- Frequent updates mean app is always improving – Push notifications so you’ll always know what is going on
- Can sync Facebook contacts with your phone for even easier communication
- The app can use a lot of battery life on your mobile device if you have location tracking enabled
- Intermittent connection problems or lagging – Some users describe this app as “addictive” and feel they use it too often