Endomondo is another fitness tracker app that will help to track your runs, walks and bike rides. There are a lot of features in this app such as the ability to receive pep talks during a run or ride in real time from a friend. You can check out your friends workouts if they also use the app. The app syncs with devices that you wear during workouts to track different metrics and has an app for Apple watch too.
This app is great, but there are so many similar apps out there. What sets this one apart? All of the features which truly make this app special are most likely accessed by premium members who pay a fee per month to get personal training plans, no ads and weather information for workouts.
Pros & Cons
- Great fitness tracker app
- Gives you audio feedback while you are running or cycling
- Keep a training log to analyze your performance
- Get audio pep talks from your friends in real time
- Have to pay to to get all the features
- You used to be able to post pictures and how your workout went, but you can’t anymore
- There are many similar apps out there