With Draw on Screen you can literally do what the title says - draw on the screen of your mobile device. Most people use this feature to create screen shots with annotations or videos of how to do things on your mobile device. However, some people just like to draw random things on their screens.
The app advertises that it has multiple colors available, but you actually have to pay to access this feature. The free version is somewhat lacking and many people wish it had more features, because a free app should be able to be used fully for free!
Pros & Cons
- Draw on your screen anytime
- Great for making tutorials
- Different colors help to show what you need
- Easy to use
- Android only
- Have to pay to access features like changing colors
- Doesn’t make it easy to share