Disney Mix is a cool new social networking app for kids. It's great but so far there aren't that many people on it! The ones who are on it like it but wish more of their friends would try it so the app would become more worthwhile. In addition, if you're someone a bit older who wants to use the app you'll probably be dissapointed that it doesn't even allow you to type the word moron. It's probably good for kids to avoid bullying, but it certainly doesn't help grown ups trying to make a valid point.
This app is cool because you can use Disney character emoji in your chat messages. Also as this app is for kids, you can see that there are a lot of security features in place to protect kids from internet strangers. Disney is certainly a company that knows how to deal with young'uns.
Pros & Cons
- Social Network great for kids because it’s by Disney
- Save money on phone bill by chatting for free with friends
- Use fun Disney character emoji to make your point
- Safety controls for kids
- Not many other people on the network
- Censors for words such as “moron and “dunce”
- Some people have trouble getting started with choosing avatar and username