Dear Diary is an interactive story game about Anna, a girl making it in the world of high school. You get to help her make decisions about how her story is going to go. Should she date Rick or Steve? Which dress should she wear to the prom?
If you think you made the wrong choice, when you get to the end of the story, you can always go back and change your choices. Dear Diary is kind of like reading a book, only with enhanced control and more fun!
Pros & Cons
- Interactive story
- Great for preteens and girls about to enter high school
- Has support for Spanish language
- When you finish the story, see the most popular choices
- Once you are done with the story, the app is useless
- App is kind of shallow & presents an unrealistic view of high school
- Have to pay to unlock all features