Cyclemeter is such a comprehensive fitness app it's hard to know where to start. It is a GPS app that tracks your runs, bike rides, hikes and a number of other types of mobile exercise. You can save unlimited numbers of workouts, and view them by date, route or activity. This app also works as a pedometer, tracking your steps throughout the day. Cyclemeter has training programs that can help you up your game with intervals or other training methods.
There aren't too many downsides to this app. Everyone seems to really love it, though Android users sure are sad it's not available yet for Android. The one thing that some people are a little wary of is that it does seem to drain the battery since tracking a run or ride will use consistent GPS power.
Pros & Cons
- Complete app for cyclists
- No login required
- Track your route, speed, heart rate and other metrics with sensors
- Works with Apple Watch
- Continuous use of GPS drains battery
- App may shut down if you open other apps while it is open
- App is free but not all features available without upgrading to Premium