Get all of your apps signed with CudaSign, which used to be known as SignNow. It will help you sign documents without a printer, a scanner, a fax machine or any of those old technologies. Just upload a PDF, Word document or other file type to the app, and sign with your finger, or with a photo of your signature! The app does a good job of making the signature look like it was written with a pen and not placed there electronically. This app was even allegedly used by Deron Williams to sign his $98 million NBA contract, showing just how useful and effective it really is.
The one downside sit that while it is available for both iOS and Android, it seems that the iOS version is really a lot stronger. Plus, for free you only get 5 signs per month, if you need more you will have to become a premium member which costs $4.99 a month, a small price to pay if you are the kind of person who needs signatures constantly.
Pros & Cons
- Sign documents on the go
- Fill in PDFs and Word documents
- See signing histories
- Kiosk mode for premium members is great for offices and waiting rooms
- Only 5 signs per month for free, otherwise you have to go premium
- Can’t send more than one document at a time
- Android app seems to have more bugs