Crypt of the Necrodancer is a really fun game. You play the part of a cute character who has to move to the beat or else be defeated. People really love this game because it brings together two of mankind's favorite things: video games and music. What could be better?
There is not much to dislike about the game. Some people wish it was a little more affordable than $5, and others are a little miffed that if you have the desktop version of this game you don't automatically get access to the mobile version. In addition, it takes up a whopping 1G of space on your phone. However, it's really fun so you should give it a try.
Pros & Cons
- Fun game where you have to move to the music
- Can play the game with your actual music
- Each dungeon is randomly generated so there is a lot of replay possibility
- Connects to Game Center
- On iOS swipe controls can be confusing – luckily there are other options
- Costs nearly $5.00
- Those who have the desktop version don’t get access to mobile automatically