Coursera is a revolutionary service that brings you free education. Coursera is for anyone who wants to learn and follow any of the diverse courses of study that they offer. There are 600 courses available in more than 20 subjects, and they are all university level courses. You can share courses with friends who might be interested, or just use the app yourself.
The courses are on demand and online, so you can learn at your own pace and whenever you have some time. While the courses are free, if you want a certificate to prove your coursework completion, you do have to pay a bit extra for that, but compared to a college education...it's much more affordable.
Pros & Cons
- Unique education app
- Access to content form 115+ universities
- Courses offered in 12 languages
- Subtitles offered on some courses
- Have to pay for certificates
- Doesn’t have learning stats
- Lots of issues on Android