The original game that made Glu Games famous was called Diner Dash, and Cooking Dash follows in its footsteps. Cooking Dash is a great time management game that will keep you on your toes as you struggle to keep all of your restaurant customers satisfied and earn big tips.
There are tons of levels to keep you going, and each one is more challenging than the last. Can you help Flo, the famous character of the whole “Dash” family of games, become a restaurant queen? The downside is that there are a lot of similar games on the market, but they’re all pretty fun. If you’re a foodie or just looking for a new time management game to beat, Cooking Dash could be for you.
Pros & Cons
- Cook meals and satisfy customers in challenging time management game
- Hundreds of levels with rich graphics
- When you get good at the game, you become “famous” and “cook” meals for celebrities
- Play with real life friends by giving them gifts to help them in the game
- Not an original game idea
- Hard to earn upgrades
- Most upgrades cost money in this free app