Blossom Blast Saga is a cool new game from King, who made Candy Crush Saga, Farm Heroes Saga and other similar games. It is kind of similar to these other games, except that it has to do with flowers. It appears that some of the graphics consist of realistic looking flowers, while there are also some of the cute cartoon aspects that have helped to make King's other games popular.
Like similar games there is a heavy social aspect and those who play on social media might find themselves barraged with requests and pleas for assistance. If you want to play but don't want that, you can just play on the King site or on your device without connecting to social media.
Pros & Cons
- Addictive game from makers of Candy Crush
- Beautiful floral graphics
- 120 levels with more being added periodically
- Game can sync between devices
- Similar to lots of games out there
- Time wasting/addictive game that could affect productivity
- Some people feel like the requests on social media are too much