The Bed Bath and Beyond app seems to be a pretty big failure for one of the nation's favorite stores ever. The app has features, but according to the reviews, most of them don't really seem to work that well. The one that most people complain about is the wedding registry feature and the browsing.
If you search for something and then click on it to get more information, when you go back, you won't be brought back to where you were in the results list. You will have to start all over again. This is the major complaint about the wedding registry as well.
Pros & Cons
- Scan barcodes in store to get more info
- Find the nearest BBB Stores
- Find offers and sales easier
- Buy items online and pick them up in store
- Lots of bad reviews on both Android and iOS
- Most features seem to be buggy
- Wedding registry features hard to use