Asana Rebel Yoga is a pretty good app for people who want to do yoga, whether you've never really done it before or are a seasoned pro. It's great for newbies because there are detailed videos that show you how to do the positions in depth, and it's great for experts because there are new yoga workouts all the time, so you'll get some variation in your routine.
There's not much to dislike about this app except for the fact that if you want to access all of the coolest features like a reminder to do yoga and access to a personal coach, you'll have to pay a fee to get Asana Rebel Pro.
Pros & Cons
- Yoga workouts from 10-30 minutes in length
- Do yoga anywhere!
- Great tutorials to help you improve your practice
- Save money by avoiding expensive yoga studios
- Have to pay to get access to all features as a pro member
- Only good if you like yoga
- That’s it, it’s pretty good!