Angry Birds is a classic game where you sling birds to break crazy structures and kill the evil pigs who have stolen their eggs. In this second version, the game is pretty much the same, but everything has been redone. The game is now a "saga" style game, where each level is along a path, like Candy Crush.
Some other exciting additions are that some levels have more than one puzzle, a limited amount of lives, so you have to wait for them to regenerate and more opportunities for in app purchases to get ahead.
Pros & Cons
- Classic game is back and better than ever
- New features like story style leveling
- Challenging multiple phase levels
- Play anyone across the world in the arena
- More cutesy animations than the first version, some don’t like it
- Eats up your battery life
- Limited lives in new version