Subway Surfers is a game for those who want the thrill of a life on the rails, without the danger! Ride the lines and escape the authorities as you surf and collect coins that will give you boosts to get away from the inspector and his pup even faster.
Our favorite part about this game is the graphics. They are really cool! The controls are fun too - you can swipe to control the paint powered jetpack and the game is pretty easy to learn. Unfortunately the game has no quality settings so if you have an old device, it will probably run with some lag, which is a shame because the smooth moving graphics are the best part!
Pros & Cons
- Fun dash game with cool premise
- HD graphics – great for retina display devices
- Exciting worlds being added all the time – the newest one is Venice, Italy
- Game keeps you on your toes and helps you develop fast reflexes
- Game may cause lag on older devices
- In app purchases
- Game data doesn’t carry over to new devices