Pokemon Go is the hit new augmented reality game that everyone has been talking about whether or not they love it or they hate it. How you play is you have to walk around the real world and catch Pokemon. Then once you have some you can do battles and defend gyms which are in real places all around the world. The cool thing is that the pokemon appear near where they would normally. Water Pokemon are near water, etc, so you have to travel around to "catch them all."
The app has gotten a lot of coverage in the news and it seems that some people have used the app to lure people away from places to rob them, and others have had accidents simply because they are not paying attention to where they are going.
Pros & Cons
- Super popular new Pokemon App
- Catch ’em all with augmented reality
- Do battles in real life gyms
- Increases exercise as it encourages walking
- App causes people not to be present in the world
- App is very addictive
- Crimes and accidents have been reported in the world due to this app