Pingpad is a nice little app that helps you to get things done in a timely manner. You can create groups that are working on the same things and create lists that will allow you to delegate tasks to the other people in your groups. It can create notifications to make sure you get things done on time, and you can message people right in the app to talk about the tasks.
However, there are some downsides even though it is a pretty useful app. First of all, it's hard to get the app to sync with the browser version so it's not very efficient in that way. Plus, sometimes the notifications don't work properly and you miss the alarm.
Pros & Cons
- Makes it easier to get things done
- Communal to do lists and notes
- Easy to delegate tasks
- Form groups to make things more efficient
- Problems syncing notes between browser and app
- Notifications don’t work properly
- Can’t highlight or bold as screenshots suggest