Picniic is an awesome app in theory. It is a family organizer app that will help any family - large or small - stay organized with shared calendars and shared to do lists. You can keep an eye on whatever your family is up to with the feed that shows you everything. When you view the calendar you can view just your own details or everyone's at the same time.
In practice, this app is pricey. You have to pay around $15 per month in order to use all the features, or about $75 per year. It might be worth it for some families, but the ones who are big usually are trying to save a few bucks here and there. If you've got the bucks to spare, give it a try!
Pros & Cons
- Family organizer app will help you stay sane
- Shared calendar keeps family members on the same page
- Shared to do lists means no more missed chores
- Feed update family in real time
- Can only add up to 8 people so not good for giant families
- Has an annual fee to access all features
- Every family member uses the same login