This is the game that everyone has been buzzing about. Ingress is a geocaching game from Google that you play in your daily life as you go around town. The story is as old as time. A light force, and a dark force, the elite vs. a resistance. Which side are you on?
Act like a spy as you go around your own town and try to find the source of a mysterious new energy that has been discovered and get hidden objects to help you in your quest. It is also a social game that is being played out globally in real time so you can check up on how your side is doing in the app.
Pros & Cons
- Unique geocaching game that evolves daily with new additions
- Strategy game that is played in real time
- Find clues and objects around your city
- Form alliances with people all around the world
- Slow moving and gets boring after a while
- Verification needed to unlock many features
- Uses a lot of data and battery