Finding Dory: Just Keep Swimming is the official game of the Disney Pixar film, Finding Dory, which is the sequel to Finding Nemo. Dory is the lovable fish who just can't remember anything and now she gets her very own movie and game. You can help Dory find her family with all of the lovable characters from the movie including Nemo.
The app is great but it is best for kids who are 6-8 years old, which is a pretty small window. It also costs $3.99 which is kind of steep for such an app, but if your kids are true blue Disney fans then it might be worth it for a while of quiet entertainment.
Pros & Cons
- App to go along with the highly anticipated sequel to Finding Nemo
- Help Dory in her quest
- All your favorite Finding Dory characters
- Game is perfectly silly for kids
- Some Audio issues with the app
- Expensive for a game at $3.99
- Older kids might find it boring